Face to Face, LLC
Last updated 9/14/2015
Face to Face, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our website at www.TexasFaceToFace.com (“Site” or “Website”). Information we collect from you is used to improve our Site, provide you a better experience, respond to your questions and process your online registrations and donations.
We collect two types of information on our website:
- Web server traffic information. This information is used to determine the number of visitors to our site, length of stay and sources of traffic. We collect aggregate data — or totals of those visiting from a domain — not information identifying individual users. We use this information to help improve our site and our service to you.
- Personal information provided by you. We collect email addresses and other personal information only when you provide it to us. If you fill out a form or survey, request information or make a donation, we may collect your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and email address.
Use of personal information
Face to Face collects information on our website. We do not sell, trade or rent our website visitor’s personal information to others other than those outlined in this section. If you willingly provide us your personal information, Face to Face may use it in the following ways:
Donations. When you make an online donation to us, it’s possible your name may be on some mailing lists shared with our reputable affiliates or sponsors.
Email Information Requests and Questions. When we respond to your email requests or questions, we may collect your email address and send you Face to Face email bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future emails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
Event Registration. Face to Face provides online registration for our major events, such as the Family and Friends Caregiver Festival, Coastal Bend Walk for Memory, and educational presentations. We may collect your email address and send you Face to Face email bulletins or news. To opt out and remove your name from future emails of this type, follow the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
By using this Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above. Any changes to this policy will be posted prior to their implementation.
We respect your privacy and recognize that you may wish to limit the ways in which we contact you. Simply send an email to TexasFaceToFace@gmail.com with the following information:
- To remove your name from mailing lists shared with other organizations, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting removal.
- To remove your name from the Face to Face postal mailing list, please provide your full name, mailing address and a sentence requesting suppression of your personal information in our files.
- To review or correct your personal information with Face to Face, please provide your name and a sentence requesting a review or a correction.
We take every precaution to protect your personal information. At Face to Face, your personal information is kept confidential and stored in a secure environment. Access to your information is restricted only to authorized staff with a legitimate and specific business purpose. For example, our finance employees need access to information to process online donations. If you have any questions about the security at our website, send an e-mail to TexasFaceToFace@gmail.com subject line: security.
A cookie is a piece of data sent to your Web browser and stored on your hard drive. Cookies help us improve our website by tracking and targeting the interests of our users as they visit different sections of our site. Cookies do not contain any personal information.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track visitors’ movements and gather broad information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personal information.